scent shopping

so i've been looking for a new scent and recently paid a visit to saks fifth avenue with my girlfriend. we sniffed the night away :) for me, perfume shopping is more emotional than shopping for clothes where i usually just give in to my impulses and rarely change my mind later. you have to allow a few days or even weeks to figure out whether a new scent fits you or not. therefore i haven't made up my mind just yet as i am trying out several new pefumes but the favorites definitely are:

1. jo malone -blue agava and cacao cologne -a very unique smell.
2. annick goutal- petite cherie -very subtle, feminine and slightly fruity



3. tom ford-santal blush -mysterous woody and slightly spicy, perfect for the winter
4.killian- love, don't be shy -loving the name and the packagind design of this musky and feminine perfume.

interestingly, saks doesnt allow to order more than 6 bottles  of the first 2 perfumes i listed due to high demand.



No comments:

Post a Comment